Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is a good acoustic guitar to buy for beginners?

inexpensive acoustic guitar best
 on for Taylor Guitars K24ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar ...
inexpensive acoustic guitar best image



leah


I want to teach myself the acoustic guitar over the summer, and want to buy a relatively inexpensive one...either secondhand off ebay or, if it's cheap enough, from a music store.
Any good starter guitars that you'd recommend? And reasons would be good as well, please



Answer
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W669744110004P?vName=Toys%20&%20Games=&cName=MusicalInstruments&Toys=&sName=Guitars&psid=FROOGLE&aff=Y&sid=KAx20061023x272xTier3

It is really good and cheap. If you are teaching yourself, I reccomend getting a guitar tuner because the guitars can get off tune.

I want to start playing the acoustic guitar. What should i get as a beginner?




xryanx


Im really interested in the acoustic guitar. Some of my favorite songs are acoustic and i would love to be able to play them. So I have decided I want to learn.

I have about $150 to spend and im looking for a guitar that will have a good sound and last me a decent amount of time. At least that's what i think i want. Haha

Any information you have will be greatly appreciated :]



Answer
i personally think that a Yamaha would be a nice beginner acoustic guitar. here is a link for guitar center of the yamaha guitars. they are inexpensive and worth evary pennay.

Here are the acoustic guitars. just hit the choose sort option and do price low to high.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha,Acoustic-Guitar-Guitar.gc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good acoustic guitar to buy for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment