Sunday, November 17, 2013

What's a good quality but inexpensive acoustic guitar?

best quality acoustic guitars for beginners
 on ... electric guitar chords difficult for beginners you quality guitar
best quality acoustic guitars for beginners image



awesomejoe


I want to teach myself to play, but I still want a good quality acoustic guitar that will last me a long time. Kind of like an "easy enough for a beginner, good enough for a pro" type of deal that doesn't break the bank. I don't want to spend more than $200, with an absolute max of $250. Also, I want it to sound and look really really good. Any suggestions?


Answer
Sounds like Yamaha FG-700S woud be perfect for you. Not a professional guitar (which is not to be expected in this price range) but it has a solid spruce top and you probably won't outgrow it for a few years.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-FG700S-Folk-Acoustic-Guitar-103114252-i1149962.gc

Whats the difference between a beginners guitar and a normal one?




I got serv


What's the difference between a beginners acoustic guitar and a normal classic guitar?
Why buy a beginners guitar when you can buy a good quality acoustic guitar (NOT for beginners)

Basically, I just want to know why people buy beginners guitars and are they worth it



Answer
Cheaper price,let's you explore the art with out the cost!
If you know your gonna stay with it get the best you can afford. Have a musican help you shop .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good quality but inexpensive acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment