Friday, November 22, 2013

Is Taylor a good brand of acoustic guitars for beginners?

acoustic guitar for beginners music
 on Guitar chords. Great paper print-outs! Easy to make your own list of ...
acoustic guitar for beginners music image






I can sort of play the keyboard, I do not really play any other instruments. I cannot read music notes but I know the basics. I want to become a singer/songwriter and I want to learn to play the acoustic guitar. As a beginner I found two Taylor acoustic guitars online at Best Buy that are cheap enough for me to save my money and buy one of them. I would like to know if it is a reliable brand for beginners.


Answer
Taylor makes great guitars so in general, you can't go wrong with that. However, buying guitars online can be something of a hit and miss affair when you're just starting out.

You really should be able to try the guitars first before you decide to purchase the instrument or not.

I suspect you've been looking at the Baby Taylor guitars. Although these are good guitars, they are not full size. They are somewhat limited in volume and tone. You should really go for a regular full size steel string acoustic. And again, you definitely want to try this out for yourself...

You will definitely do best if you buy from a dedicated guitar/music dealer. Oh, and stay well away from First Act instruments. These are nothing but kids toys.

Edited for spelling errors...

I want to know everything a owner of a Acoustic Guitar should know?




Hiral


Like I want to know how to tune it with a pitch pipe tuner and how to clean it. Care for it. Replace strings and quick if it is working good. And I want to get like a few sheets of chords or notes of the Acoustic Guitar for beginners because I just brought a Acoustic Guitar and i do not know how to play, care, clean, tune, and stuff. Like i want music to follow with also. Thanks


Answer
Your best option is to visit your local music store, state your position as a beginner, and ask for what you need. Guitar lessons from an accredited teacher would be a plus for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Taylor a good brand of acoustic guitars for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment