Saturday, November 23, 2013

What's the best kind of acoustic guitar for a beginner to purchase?

acoustic guitars for beginners lessons
 on Let's get started with your first 3 chords!
acoustic guitars for beginners lessons image



Tell.Me.Sw


I want to purchase a good quality acoustic guitar and I'm a beginner but I'm getting lessons and I want the guitar to be able to stay good for me as my skill improves. I'm also looking for something that is not too expensive. Thanks.


Answer
The folks at your local music shop will steer you right. They will have a bunch of different styles and names you can try. And they are used to people shopping on a budget-there's nothing wrong with that. But as you said, it's an investment also, so you want quality that will last. It's been a long time since I was in the market, but my first was a Gibson and it's still with me, many (MANY) years later! She still sings like when she was new. Good luck.

What is the best acoustic guitar for a beginner?




Lena A


I'm just starting out, and am looking to make an acoustic guitar out there my own. My price range is around 200-350, and I really want a guitar that will make me love playing music. What is the best acoustic guitar for a beginner?


Answer
There are a lot of different things to consider when buying a new acoustic guitar. For a beginner it is important to weigh up quality with price. It is much better to go for a acoustic guitar that is on the lower end and then as you get better buy a better guitar.

Having the best guitar won't make you the best guitarist so there is no point investing in a really expensive instrument.

For around $200 or $350 i would suggest purchasing perhaps a Yamaha FG700S Folk Acoustic Guitar.

I hope this information helps.

Check out the site below for more information about acoustic guitars. You can also sign up for a free guitar lesson.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best kind of acoustic guitar for a beginner to purchase?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment