Thursday, November 21, 2013

What do you think of this acoustic guitar jam pack?

best acoustic guitar jam songs
 on Top / Amps / Acoustic Guitar Amps / Schertler JAM100W Acoustic Guitar ...
best acoustic guitar jam songs image



Angela


My dad is an awesome guitar player and he's teaching me how to play the guitar cause' i wanna learn how to play so I can play acoustic in my worship band at school cause' we lost our acoustic guitar player. Im on a budget so... do you think the**** Ibanez Jam Pack Elite Acoustic Guitar Pack *** is good for a beginner and also to play songs in my chapel worship band?
Well my dad has been playing all his life and im assuming hes older than you and hes had plenty of guitars from most expensive to inexpensive i finally go ahold of him and he said ibanez makes the best inexpensive guitars.



Answer
Sounds like your Dad knows what he's talking about, I'd trust him. For just playing in chapel on Sundays that should do fine for a long while.

How to play some good beginner guitar songs?




Franchize


I juts got an acoustic guitar and the only song I know so far is TNT by ACDC. What are some other good songs to learn and how do I learn them?


Answer
i learn a lot of green day song back in the days. i guess that's a good start :) their song is super easy if you just wanna jam on it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think of this acoustic guitar jam pack?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment