Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where can I find affordable and good quality guitars here in Asia?

best acoustic guitars in the philippines
 on Acoustic Guitar - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 969872
best acoustic guitars in the philippines image



jessa0706


Especially here in the Philippines.Because lately I didn't find good acoustic guitars.And another problem is I can't afford the Martin & Co. Guitar,which is the one I chose.Is there any good guitars.And where can I find one?


Answer
Ebay may have some excellent guitars. Also try Craiglist.
http://hub.ebay.com/buy
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/

Also try a local dealer that specializes in music, instruments, or guitars.

How do I keep my guitar in tune in extreme weather conditions?




everglo6


Relocating to the Philippines, and i'm bringing my Martin Acoustic, so when I'm not home and the AC is off, how do I protect my guitar from warping/humidity?


Answer
keep it always inside the guitar case and put a moisture absorbent desiccant. place the case in a location away from heat or sun rays.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find affordable and good quality guitars here in Asia?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment