Monday, January 20, 2014

How big do you have to be to play a full size guitar?

cheap full size acoustic guitars
 on ... Schmidt by Washburn OF2 Full Size Acoustic Guitar - Tobacco Sunburst
cheap full size acoustic guitars image



master of


I just need to know how big you'd have to be (height and weight) to play a full sized electric guitar. Also, does it matter if you start playing on the electric or acoustic? Should I get a cheaper or a more high quality guitar?


Answer
What You might consider is the weight of the instrument. Ivanez is a much lighter guitar than a Les Paul(very heavy.) Electric guitars have much lighter strings and will not hurt your fingers as badly. I would actually suggest that you learn on an accoustic. , you'll build callouses quicker. Dean makes a good guitar, you may want to check out a dean Evo, or a dean Vendetta. Ivanez makes a good cheap accoustic. Here;s a web site to help you get started. http://www.chordie.com/ It has beginner songs in the public song books. Good Luck

What is the best brand of acoustic guitar? (Under 200 or dollars?)?




haha


I know 200$ is kinda cheap, but its all I can afford right now. I know that Gibson and Fender are the best brands, but I just want a good, full sized acoustic guitar. I already play, so I don't want like a beginner guitar or anything.


Answer
for your price range, i would look at this site.
http://www.zzounds.com/prodsearch?q=&cat=2563&cat2=&ob=p19&rl=&rh=&instock=0&blowouts=0&filter=see+results&form=search
it's really nice and it cuts prices, sometimes in half or more. you can get a 350 dollar guitar for less than 200. hope this helps, and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How big do you have to be to play a full size guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment