Thursday, January 23, 2014

Know any good acoustic guitar songs?

best acoustic guitar songs youtube
 on acoustic-guitar | Elgvin.info
best acoustic guitar songs youtube image



RockinCap


I'd like some acoustic guitar songs to listen to. The kind I listen to is more like Landing in London (3 Doors Down), Falling (The Civil Wars), or kind of Pallar Anders Visa (In Flames). Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks for any kind of help.


Answer
Black Veil Brides - Knives and Pens aucoustic version http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=cybP-qILLlw

I am 21 and want to learn how to play electric guitar. How to start (equipment, lessons, etc)?




Grygera


When i was 18 i wanted to play the guitar. I somehow managed to get a very cheap acoustic guitar (gift) for like 50 bucks form Lidl (crappy quality). After 1 year i got the time to get busy with it, but like learning songs from youtube tutorials, nothing like theory or basic notes, just copy what i saw. A friend of mine in my hometown( i study away of home now) learn to play with a teacher and within 2 years he can play some songs by ear. I tried to get some lessons from a friend of mine but it was a dissapointment for a lot of reasons. So now I am about to earn 1000 bucks and i really want to invest them in electric guitar lessons because i am really into metal and the acoustic gutiar just doesn't fit me( that's one reason why i abbandon it, except maybe the crappy quality, dont know a lot about quality guitars either so i couldnt tell the difference ). So with 1000 euros in my pocket i want to go serious because air guitar isnt enough. I want to get a teacher and some equipment but i dont know how much of those money should i spend, as i dont want to spend all of them because i have some rent to pay. So what i am asking is what kind of guitar should i buy (price variety 200-300) and amps and how much the teacher would cost me( i have heard even one day a week is enough). I want personal teacher not music school as i am a little old to go to that kind of school. It is certain that i will practice hard if i get into it, the difficult thing for me is the begging and the investment of the money. I want a decent guitar( so i want buy another one later) and also amps for which i dont know nothing :) I want to hear your recommendations. I have a decent metal voice so with the guitar i would be the most happy person in the world as music is my entirely life (by ear):D


Answer
start off with the beginner guitar so you can work your way up with the tones. fiddle around with the knobs see which sound you like




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Know any good acoustic guitar songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment