Friday, January 24, 2014

What are some easy, but fun, guitar tabs for the acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar chords for beginners easy
 on Image of One Direction
acoustic guitar chords for beginners easy image
Q. I'm a beginner at the guitar, but I know how to read tabs. Do you know any easy tabs I can play on the acoustic guitar?

Thanks!


Answer
Hey There!
Well to begin with you want to be learning to play small riffs, or the basic chords to a song so you can play along with it.

For example when I began playing I learnt to read tab and then searched all the basic guitar chords (A,B,C,D,E,F,G & Am,Bm,Cm,Dm,Em,Fm,Gm) "m means minor". Once I had learnt these I began playing small songs such as the "james bond" riff.. Or something like (Smoke on the water - deep purple)

All of these tabs can be easily found on the following websites:
www.ultimate-guitar.com
www.guitaretab.com/
www.guitarzone.com/
www.911tabs.com/

PS you may also want to watch some video lessons on YouTube.com.

Hope this helps yah!
Daniel,

What would be some good beginner, yet recently popular songs to teach someone on acoustic guitar?




Tom


I will soon be teaching someone how to play acoustic guitar. I have given her some lessons previously before she went away to school, and we will be resuming lessons soon. Any ideas for easier songs to pick up on guitar? I want to try to stay away from barre chords and the more difficult chords. Thanks in advance!


Answer
You should find out what songs she likes.. and pick one from that ..
i find for me.. as a beginner its soo much easier to learn a song when its one I really like.. I wanna perfect it.. so I practice it a lot .. lol
Im playing
In her eyes - Jeffrey Gaines right now..
It does have one barre chord. But its a lovely song and not too difficult to play.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy, but fun, guitar tabs for the acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment