Sunday, January 19, 2014

What kind of camcorder should i get?

buy acoustic guitars uk
 on Tanglewood displayed a broad range of its new products at Music China ...
buy acoustic guitars uk image



Mark


I want to record short skits about 10-20 minutes in length, and songs with a vocal and acoustic guitar. I am a complete amateur so I am looking for something that works quite intuitively and that will be easy to upload to my computer so I can place these videos on youtube. I am planning on buying a separate mic(looking at canon WM-VI). I've read that mini dv cameras are the way to go as far as quality and price are concerned, but they don't seem to be very common at best buy, and I worry they won't be as easy to upload and edit on my computer. I'd like to spend less than $800 for the camcorder alone.


Side inquiry- I am planning on buying a macbook pro for video editing. Hoping I can just figure it out as i go along, is this naive?



Answer
I would reccomend this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-HDRTD10ESDI-Handycam-Full-Camcorder/dp/B004KPLKEQ

What electro-acoustic guitar should i buy?




jmpogi3


ok i want to buy an electro acoustic guitar, i live in uk, london is there any site or guitar thats good my bugget is about 80-150pounds i want it good and quality guitars like les paul but aint fake and trustable pls!


Answer
I recommend the Taylor 214ce.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of camcorder should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment