Thursday, January 23, 2014

What guitar should my character use?

best acoustic guitars of 2012
 on Articles | GuitarTopia.NET - Acoustic Guitar Review - Part 3
best acoustic guitars of 2012 image



Pooky


I'm writing a story with a character who plays guitar. He recently inherited the guitar from his musician grandfather who died, so the guitar is not exactly new but it's still a good one. I don't know much about guitars or where to start on Googling the right one--but if anyone knows of an older, yet still good acoustic guitar (if it even has to be acoustic, I don't know!), that would be great. The more specific, the better. Thanks!


Answer
A Les Paul would be a good choice if it's an electric guitar. If the guitar is acoustic, perhaps a Gallagher, which was the favored guitar of the great guitarist Doc Watson (1923 - 2012).

Video of college dude singing a medley of 2012 songs from the summer?




Marcus Ste


I think he had red hair, and he had an acoustic guitar.


Answer
something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6uZFweozvw
yeah




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What guitar should my character use?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment