Sunday, January 19, 2014

sad song about jumping off of a tower?

best acoustic guitar songs 70s
 on Vintage Acoustic Guitars - Rumble Seat Music Ithaca, NY
best acoustic guitar songs 70s image



Ricardo C


Im trying to find the song about a guy who went to jump off a tower. If Im not mistaken its a 60s or 70s song. I believe it has a lot of irony in it and I think its an acoustic guitar only. Any ideas?


Answer
I think it's That's The Way, by Led Zepplin. It was released on 5 October 1970.
Showing a more acoustic sound...

Writers, what are your favorite songs that inspire you?




RonMione W


If you enjoy listening to music when writing, what are your favorite genres/songs?


Answer
When I'm writing and if I listen to music at the same time, I usually have on either Celtic or Classical music or maybe acoustic guitar: something without lyrics.

If I'm editing, I'm liable to have my pop mix radio station on quietly in the background instead, one that plays a lot of 70s and 80s stuff mixed in with the newer music.

Much of the music that inspires scenes for my novels to help fill in details of a story is pop or country rock.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: sad song about jumping off of a tower?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment