Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What tuning type makes an acoustic guitar sound like classic nylon string guitar ?

best acoustic guitar nylon strings
 on Cordoba GK Studio Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Flamenco Guitar ...
best acoustic guitar nylon strings image



Mareks Z


I'm looking for a tuning type for my steel string acoustic guitar to sound like nylon string classic. Any suggestions ???


Answer
Standard E,A,D,G,B,E

What is a good brand of an acoustic guitar that is cheap?




Colleen M


So, I am new at the buying a guitar. But I need an acoustic guitar with nylon strings. I am going to be needing this guitar for a class that I will be taking next year. I would like the price range to be 100-200 dollars.
So what are your suggestions?



Answer
Ibanez has good guitars that are still in that price range, I had bought an "Ibanez GA Series GA5 Classical Guitar" for $150 it's hasn't let me down.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-GA-Series-GA5-Classical-Guitar-519625-i1150673.gc

Link to Guitar Center that has it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tuning type makes an acoustic guitar sound like classic nylon string guitar ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment