Friday, January 24, 2014

Where can I find affordable and good quality guitars here in Asia?

best acoustic guitars in the philippines
 on JB Music: Home of Great Musical Instruments and Join the Ultimate JB ...
best acoustic guitars in the philippines image



jessa0706


Especially here in the Philippines.Because lately I didn't find good acoustic guitars.And another problem is I can't afford the Martin & Co. Guitar,which is the one I chose.Is there any good guitars.And where can I find one?


Answer
Ebay may have some excellent guitars. Also try Craiglist.
http://hub.ebay.com/buy
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/

Also try a local dealer that specializes in music, instruments, or guitars.

i will buy an acoustic guitar in Raon (Philippines)?




adrian jak


so im planning to buy a guitar in raon and do you know any good stores where they have good quality of acoustic guitar and any idea how much money will i bring? thanks


Answer
around 5k maybe, there are cheaper of course so i dont think you will spend all of it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find affordable and good quality guitars here in Asia?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment