Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Where can I buy a decent priced Acoustic Guitar in Cairo?

best acoustic guitar $700
 on ... Gibson J45 Deluxe Acoustic Guitar With Case | Vintage Acoustic Guitar
best acoustic guitar $700 image



padme


I've asked at Shams music store in Nasr city and they said between 650-700. I've also seen the same thing in City Stars for about the same price. I'm buying this as a gift, I don't want to be cheap or anything, but that's a little too much. Any one know where I can find a decent priced yet good quality acoustic guitar?


Answer
You can buy decent priced acoustic guitars on eBay at
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=9&pub=5574634183&toolid=10001&campid=5335994191&customid=&icep_uq=acoustic+guitar&icep_sellerId=&icep_ex_kw=&icep_sortBy=12&icep_catId=&icep_minPrice=&icep_maxPrice=&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

If you click on Worldwide on the left hand side bar under Location, you can see which sellers will ship to you.

Is an acoustic guitar safe to check on a flight?




lseratigat


I want to bring my acoustic guitar with me on my trip to Jersey from Michigan. Is my guitar going to be safe in a regular unpadded guitar case? Or are they going to throw it around and damage it? It's a $700 Takamine that I bought a few months ago, I would hate to risk it's life!


Answer
I would certainly not check a nice Takamine on a flight in an unpadded case. A few years back I was permitted to take my Ibanez a/e on board and the flight crew was courteous enough to put it in the coat closet where it was secure there. I just picked it up on my way out of the aircraft during deplaning.

I would highly recommend getting at least a soft-padded gig bag for your Takamine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a decent priced Acoustic Guitar in Cairo?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment