Sunday, August 25, 2013

Would the rougue 000 style acoustic guitar be any good?

best 000 acoustic guitars
 on Thread: The ten best acoustic guitars are
best 000 acoustic guitars image



lovvvve(:


i really want to start playing the acoustic guitar but i dont have much money, and im having a hard time finding size 000 acoustic guitars online. someone suggested this one to me, but its onle $80 so i dont know if i believe it actually works.has anyone ever tried one of these before?


Answer
That's just too cheap. Buy a guitar at a guitar store and nowhere else. Not from the internet and not from a big box store like Walmart or Best Buy. Only from a music store. You will pay more than $80 but you'll get a guitar good enough to not hold you back. Good luck.

what is the best type of acoustic guitar to start learning how to play?




Irene


I'm going to buy one in august but i don't know anything about acoustic guitars. My budget is 2000$ and I'm left handed I've been looking but can't find any. I'm a beginner in this and I don't know anything I would be very happy if any body helps me.


Answer
Electric acoustic guitars can be obtained for less than $1,000 if you are a beginner, I would recommend a good "Les Paul" copy a good online site for purchase all sorts of musical instruments and amps , keyboards., drums etc at great prices is www.gigasonic.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would the rougue 000 style acoustic guitar be any good?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment