Monday, August 26, 2013

Anyone know any songs with good acoustic guitar solos?

best acoustic guitar solos
 on Deep+purple+smoke+on+the+water+chords+guitar
best acoustic guitar solos image



help!


I really like how solos sound on the acoustic guitar. I like solos
on the electric guitar too but solos on the acoustic guitar sound really cool to me. So anyone know any songs with acoustic guitar solos?



Answer
"Ocean" by The John Butler Trio

What is the name of this classic rock song with an acoustic guitar solo?




Timmy


At the beginning of the song is an amazing acoustic guitar solo.

It is a classic rock song, I know that much.

The first couple of words to the lyrics include the phrases "Love is for the rich" and "I'll be right there for you" but that's not the chorus, those are only the first couple of words.

I don't know anything else, I had to get out of my car when that song was on the radio. Can anyone please help? :-)



Answer
First of all do you even know what an acoustic guitar is.Secondly do you even know
what is meant by Classic Rock.Do some research and ask your question again later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know any songs with good acoustic guitar solos?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment