Friday, August 30, 2013

What kind of marker/pen would be best to draw on an acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitars of the world
 on KC Clifford The Orchid Finds the Light by Richard Cuccaro Somewhere ...
best acoustic guitars of the world image



erniecc90


I just bought an Ibanez electro-acoustic guitar, and I want to draw a rose on the back of the headstock. What kind of marker would be best for a good finish?

Please only answer if you really know what you're doing and mean what you're saying. I traded in my other guitar for this one, so it's my only one and I REALLY don't want to mess it up. Thanks.



Answer
personal experience, i used a sharpie and it faded from my hand rubbing against it and the pick scratching, so i redid it and put old english on it (the wood finish not the beer, its sad that we live in a world where id need to say that) and its perfect to this day. search chris' guitar on photobucket and u can see it, i think that one is still in a public album

What kind of acoustic guitar should i buy for beginners?




Lady Dee


So im new to the guitar world.So what kind of guitar should i get the price range under $200 or 300. And what other stuff should i get with the guitar.


Answer
Yamaha's are really good for beginners and affordable! They have great sound, and look great. Believe me, I own one! Some other stuff that you should get with the guitar is probably a tuner. I have a tuner and a Yamaha, that's basically what you need. But you'd always want extra strings but you might also want to see this.
http://www.zzounds.com/cat--Guitar-Accessories--2545
Yamaha's are sold basically everywhere, and you can find them on this website.
http://www.yamaha.com/guitars/home/
http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Acoustic%20Guitars:4168-Brand=Yamaha
I try going to the second website, it's easier to navigate.
Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of marker/pen would be best to draw on an acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment