Thursday, August 29, 2013

I really want to learn how to play an acoustic guitar. What is the easiest way to learn?

best acoustic guitar videos
 on Top 10 Best Acoustic Songs List  Countdown Style | Acoustic Guitar ...
best acoustic guitar videos image



Dunbar


I love to listen to country music, and now I want to learn to play the acoustic guitar. Is there any books, videos, or any other ideas you have to help me?


Answer
The easiest, fastest, and best way to learn is with lessons from a good qualified local instructor. A good instructor can help you learn the proper way to play as well teach you much faster than you could yourself. Check with your local music stores to find a teacher near you

How to play cough syrup by young the giant on acoustic guitar?




omeshalewa


I really want to know how to play cough syrup in my acoustic guitar, does anyone know any video tutorials or sites that can help me? Thank you x


Answer
Ultamate-guitar.com and YouTube, that's pretty much the best way to learn any song.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I really want to learn how to play an acoustic guitar. What is the easiest way to learn?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment