Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where can I buy a cheap Acoustic Guitar (UK)?

cheap second hand acoustic guitars uk
 on MARK JOSEPH: I never liked the fake, manufactured, choreographed ...
cheap second hand acoustic guitars uk image



seabass


I want to buy an acoustic guitar for a music project I'm doing at school (and I'd like to play anyway). I don't want an expensive one at all, just a second hand one like under £30. Any one got any websites/shops I could look at? Thanks :)


Answer
There may be one available from a member of the LETS network in your community. You can buy it for cash or trade for something of equal value. The Local Exchange Trade System is personal and can be a lot of fun to join and participate.

Good luck.

Acoustic guitar price UK?




Liam


I'm looking to buy an acoustic guitar, NOT a classical one though. The cheapest I've seen online is £50 at argos http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/039221/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHome+entertainment+and+sat+nav%7C14419512/c_2/2%7C14419512%7CMusical+instruments%7C14419569.htm
But I would like to know how much they are in music shops and how much they cost second hand...



Answer
I just bought a fantastic one from a charity shop - £20, including a leather case!
I took it to a friend who runs a music shop to be re-strung, and he told me it's worth several hundred pounds.
Check out lots of charity shops!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a cheap Acoustic Guitar (UK)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment