Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's the easiest song to learn on acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitar songs to learn
 on guitaracoustic guitar parts classicalacoustic guitar replicagear page ...
best acoustic guitar songs to learn image



Anon A


i've just started to teach myself how to play the acoustic guitar and i want to start out small. but i don't know what song to learn first. i think that if i could get a list of songs, i could take it from there, but like i said, i don't know where to start.


Answer
Wonderwall by Oasis
Collide by Howie Day
Horse With No Name by America
Deep Inside of You by Third Eye Blind
Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple

I could go on for days...check out Ultimate-Guitar.com
They have tabs/chords for virtually every song.

Good luck!

what are some really easy songs to learn on acoustic guitar ?




falloutboy


I learned a little bit on YouTube but I want to know what are some easy songs to learn on the acoustic guitar that can help me better play?


Answer
First of all please watch me playing the guitar here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKlx-Jky0k
I learnt this from a sheet I printed off from E chords
Forget you by Cee Lo Green is just D E G
Skyfall by adele is very easy and amazing to listen to
Also try:
Three little birds by Bob Marley
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
Just give me a reason by Pink

I suggest E chords website it's really good!! http://www.e-chords.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the easiest song to learn on acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment