Sunday, August 25, 2013

What brand of acoustic guitar would you suggest I should buy?

high quality cheap acoustic guitars
 on cheap custom high quality fingerboard(guitar&bass) for sale
high quality cheap acoustic guitars image



Ted


I'm an intermediate player and I have a cheap acoustic guitar and a fender strat and I may buy a new acoustic guitar in the future. I don't really need anything fancy, I just want to know which kind suits best for an intermediate player. I want something with sort of a bright tone and that is high quality. My thoughts are ibanez, fender, taylor, and gibson guitars but I want somebody's expert opinion


Answer
Of the ones you listed, only Taylor bears consideration. Fender acoustic guitars are awful; Ibanez are better but not nearly in a class with Taylor. Gibson charges an obscene amount of money for really mediocre acoustic guitars.

Right now the best bargains to be had in intermediate acoustic guitars are Eastman guitars. They're a little hard to find but their web site has a dealer locator.

If you can spend more, get a McPherson, Goodall, Santa Cruz, or Froggy Bottom.

How much longer do good guitar strings last?




sejad_a


Hi!

I usually get the cheapest strings I find at music store for my acoustic guitar. I've been told that they lose their fresh sound quickly, relative to higher quality strings.

My question is if I spend money on good quality strings, how long would you estimate them to keep that really sexy like-new sound?

Thanks!



Answer
Strings last about 2 months. Don't fall for those gimmicky coated strings that claim to last 3x longer or whatever. The steel stretches from the tension over time. No fancy coating can prevent that. Even if you don't play it at all, strings that are kept tuned will start to lose their brilliance after about 3 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of acoustic guitar would you suggest I should buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment