Thursday, August 29, 2013

What is the best acoustic guitar for a beginner?

best acoustic guitars for beginners
 on Best Beginner Guitar - Acoustic and Electric Guitars for $200 | Pro ...
best acoustic guitars for beginners image



Lena A


I'm just starting out, and am looking to make an acoustic guitar out there my own. My price range is around 200-350, and I really want a guitar that will make me love playing music. What is the best acoustic guitar for a beginner?


Answer
There are a lot of different things to consider when buying a new acoustic guitar. For a beginner it is important to weigh up quality with price. It is much better to go for a acoustic guitar that is on the lower end and then as you get better buy a better guitar.

Having the best guitar won't make you the best guitarist so there is no point investing in a really expensive instrument.

For around $200 or $350 i would suggest purchasing perhaps a Yamaha FG700S Folk Acoustic Guitar.

I hope this information helps.

Check out the site below for more information about acoustic guitars. You can also sign up for a free guitar lesson.

Is Taylor a good brand of acoustic guitars for beginners?







I can sort of play the keyboard, I do not really play any other instruments. I cannot read music notes but I know the basics. I want to become a singer/songwriter and I want to learn to play the acoustic guitar. As a beginner I found two Taylor acoustic guitars online at Best Buy that are cheap enough for me to save my money and buy one of them. I would like to know if it is a reliable brand for beginners.


Answer
Taylor makes great guitars so in general, you can't go wrong with that. However, buying guitars online can be something of a hit and miss affair when you're just starting out.

You really should be able to try the guitars first before you decide to purchase the instrument or not.

I suspect you've been looking at the Baby Taylor guitars. Although these are good guitars, they are not full size. They are somewhat limited in volume and tone. You should really go for a regular full size steel string acoustic. And again, you definitely want to try this out for yourself...

You will definitely do best if you buy from a dedicated guitar/music dealer. Oh, and stay well away from First Act instruments. These are nothing but kids toys.

Edited for spelling errors...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best acoustic guitar for a beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment