Friday, August 30, 2013

Where can I buy an acoustic guitar online, at some really good prices?

best acoustic guitar learn
 on Best Acoustic Guitar Songs - Home
best acoustic guitar learn image



tyler


I want an acoustic guitar to learn to play but I want to get a cheap one that is of a fairly good quality.


Answer
Look at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ or http://www.guitarcenter.com/. My personal suggestion is to never buy used, ESPECIALLY online. You never know until afterwards if the neck is warped or something else ridiculous and annoying. In my experience, a couple of the best brands to look at are Washburn and Seagull. Takamine is good too, but they have a slightly higher price range. They have well-priced guitars of surprisingly good quality. The first acoustic guitar I ever had was a Washburn D10SCE, and even today I still don't see myself replacing it anytime soon. :) Expect to pay around $250-$500 if you want an instrument that will last a while even after you've become a good player.

How much would a decent acoustic guitar cost?




Bella C


I am a beginner and I have been wanting to start playing for a long time. I'm looking for a nice acoustic guitar to learn with. I am saving up money to buy one but I want to know which kind would be best. I'd also like to know the price of a good acoustic. The brand would be very much appreciated. And some tips or anything like that would be great! Thank you so much!!

Love,
Isabelle :)



Answer
A decent beginners' acoustic guitar is around $200. I especially like the Yamaha FS-720S which is slightly higher. Whatever you decide to buy, go to a music store and nowhere else. Not the internet and not a big box store like Walmart or Best Buy. Only buy a guitar at a guitar store.

Good luck. and don't forget to get lessons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy an acoustic guitar online, at some really good prices?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment