Saturday, September 21, 2013

What are the best ways of learning how to play the acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar for beginners tips
 on Easy Silent Night For Guitar
acoustic guitar for beginners tips image



0__o


Any tips for helping a beginner play the acoustic guitar?


Answer
HIRE A TEACHER.. at least to get you started correctly..

How much would a decent acoustic guitar cost?




Bella C


I am a beginner and I have been wanting to start playing for a long time. I'm looking for a nice acoustic guitar to learn with. I am saving up money to buy one but I want to know which kind would be best. I'd also like to know the price of a good acoustic. The brand would be very much appreciated. And some tips or anything like that would be great! Thank you so much!!

Love,
Isabelle :)



Answer
A decent beginners' acoustic guitar is around $200. I especially like the Yamaha FS-720S which is slightly higher. Whatever you decide to buy, go to a music store and nowhere else. Not the internet and not a big box store like Walmart or Best Buy. Only buy a guitar at a guitar store.

Good luck. and don't forget to get lessons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best ways of learning how to play the acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment