Sunday, September 15, 2013

What is the advantage of getting a beginner acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar beginner size
 on New Crescent PRO YMG 41 Adult SIZE WHITE Acoustic Guitar +Accessories
acoustic guitar beginner size image



stacey j


I'm about to buy an acoustic guitar online and I noticed that there are beginner guitars and adult sized guitars. the guitar that I really want is an adult sized but, since I'm a beginner, I was wondering if i really need to start out on a beginner instead.


Answer
Stacey, beginner is not a size.

The only advantage of a beginner guitar is that if you give up in six months, you didn't dump 500+ bucks down the drain.

Other than that, they are 'inferior' instruments.

But don't get too caught up on that. In six months to a year, if you are looking to keep playing (I hope you will be) you will have enough experience to begin to appreciate the differences in more expensive guitars. At that point, get yourself a good mass-produced job (300-500 bucks) and pass that beginner guitar on to a niece or nephew or friend's kid.

What is a good beginner acoustic guitar for teen girls?




Rachie


I'm 5'1 and my hands are very small. I need a good beginners acoustic guitar for a reasonable price. Also, what size would you suggest for me since my hands cannot fit around a full size guitar? Thanks!


Answer
Rachie,

The best way to find the right guitar is to go and play on several different ones.

You will be safe if you start looking along the lines of a Yamaha, Ibanez, Alvarez, Fender and possibly a Takemine.

I would ask the sale people to assist you in finding acoustics with slim necks, but you will definitely want a full body. Stay away from the small toy guitars.

http://www.all-things-acoustic-guitar.com/beginner-guitar.html covers this topic in depth, as well as many other aspects of the acoustic guitar. You might want to check it out to help in your research.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the advantage of getting a beginner acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment