Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What should i ask for when buying an acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitars on a budget
 on Fender Starcaster Acoustic Review | Best Acoustic Guitars
best acoustic guitars on a budget image



PurpleMons


i want to learn how to play the guitar but first i'll need to get an acoustic guitar. my budget is $150. what kindof guitar should i get? i want one thats perfect for beginners and is good quality.

any suggestions?
is there a certain type of wood it should be made of?



Answer
i justbought a guitar a few weeks ago and i am waiting to learn how to play it.
i have an acoustic one.
i told the people at the music store that i was a beginner and i wanted one on the cheaper side since i was beginning.
they found me a great acoustic for 119.

What is the best acoustic guitar within my budget?




BR753


I currently play electric guitar but have never owned an acoustic guitar. I want to get one so I can play it in my college dorm room. My budget is $400. I am willing to go up to $500, but i would prefer staying around $400. What is the best acoustic guitar I can get within this budget. Also, I'm not sure wether or not I should get an electric acoustic or just a plain acoustic. Which one would you recommend? Thank you!


Answer
Mikey cracks me up. everything he suggests is so overpriced its ridiculous, Take a look at Seagull, Epiphone, Ibanez, Takemine, any of those in your price range will be a good guitar, style is up to you, be it AE, cut away or whatever thats your choice. an AE is pretty usless if your not playing to a large venue and need to plug into the PA or amp don't ya think. so if your not going to use it why pay for it. its always best to find a well stocked music store and give them a try before buying though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i ask for when buying an acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment