Saturday, September 21, 2013

What's a good acoustic guitar for a beginner?

acoustic guitar for beginners price
 on Basic Guitar Strumming For Beginners Guitars on web
acoustic guitar for beginners price image



blah


I'm looking for a nice acoustic guitar for a beginner..something worth keeping for a long time, reasonable price..i need specifics.


Answer
For a lot of my students I've recommended the Yamaha acoustic, you can even get this one as an acoustic electric cutaway. The electric sounds good with or without the electric. The plain acoustic costs about $250.00. Now remember you could have five of these and they all sound different, so be careful trying them out. Make sure that you like the feel, action, and sound. Guitar Center sometimes has nice sales on these, so you could even get it cheaper, talk to them, their very good with reducing the price. One of my students got this one for $198.00 on sale, so watch for those !!!!!! There are a lot of other brands that I love, but not at this price. Hope this helps a little. Good luck !!!!!!

What kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?




Danielle


I only own a beginners acoustic guitar, and I'm ready to buy a good quality acoustic guitar. Price is not too important, but under $300-$400 would be great. I'm thinking about a Yamaha or Epiphone. What are some other good brands you would recommend?


Answer
I'm in Australia. I swear by Martinez, which is a Chinese brand we get a lot of down here. They have a lot of "solid top" guitars in that price range.

Solid top is good, because when your guitar has a solid top, the sound gets warmer and evolves over the years.

If you can find an Epi or Yami solid top in that price range, in your country, grab it. They're both good brands too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good acoustic guitar for a beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment