Thursday, September 19, 2013

What is a cheap acoustic guitar that sounds good?

good acoustic guitar for beginners cheap
 on Beginner Guitar Tabs
good acoustic guitar for beginners cheap image



raymond


I'm looking to spend around 50 to 65 dollars what is a good acoustic guitar for a beginner? Thanks.


Answer
Ahh, man. I would recommend two starter guitars but they are out of your price range. So I'll recommend them anyway :D

For ~$100, I recommend the Epiphone DR-100. I had the step up, the one for around ~$180, and it was such a nice guitar. Sounded beautiful, with a beautiful sunburst finish (then it fell over, landed on the neck and broke D: such a sad day! It just tipped forward off the stand!!!!!!! arg).

Epiphone acoustics are great! And 100$ is pretty cheap. I recommend splurging an extra $35

Look at my source. It's a little out of your price range, but if you shop around, I'm sure you could find this for under $100

What is a good but cheap acoustic guitar?




lvh


I'm looking to buy an acoustic guitar but I'm a beginner and I'm looking for a cheap one.


Answer
There are "GOOD" guitars and there are "CHEAP" guitars but there are no GOOD, CHEAP acoustic guitars. Any guitar that costs less than about $300 is only fit to toss in a dumpster.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a cheap acoustic guitar that sounds good?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment