Sunday, September 15, 2013

What guitar strings to use for my acoustic?

cheap fender acoustic guitars
 on Best buy Cheapest Fender CD-60CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar ...
cheap fender acoustic guitars image



Daniel L.


Well, I have a fender acoustic guitar, and I feel that its strings are a bit tough to press down. The guitar is about 4-5 years old, and its a cheap one. The strings it has are the ones it came with. So anyways, I'm thinking about getting new strings for it. Preferably cheap strings(in price) that are easy to press down. Good sound quality of course. So, any brands to recommend? The strings I currently use are fender strings.


Answer
Thinner strings will be easier to play than heavier ones. Personally, I like Dean Markley strings, but I've heard good things about Elixirs.

If you still find the strings hard to press down even after replacing them with light-gauge strings, you might want to take your guitar to a qualified repair person and have it checked -- the "action" (height of strings off the fingerboard) might be a bit too high, and that can be easily adjusted.

How much does an acoustic Fender guitar cost?

Q. I am wondering what the price range of a "fender" acoustic guitar is? my friend has one and she tells me it's about $1000 but that she got it cheap. how much would it cost for me to buy from a music store?


Answer
....
I can get a BRAND NEW Fender Acoustic for less than 500 of your US Dollars.

It should cost you between 200 and 400 dollars minimum. Unless its some kinda custom/electro acoustic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What guitar strings to use for my acoustic?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment