Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What accesories do you need to start playing acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar for beginners tabs
 on Beginner Chord Review - Guitar Lesson
acoustic guitar for beginners tabs image
Q. So I want to buy an acoustic guitar. What things should I buy along with the guitar? (I'm a beginner)


Answer
You'll need a guitar, of course. Also, good additions are a strap, a case, and an electric tuner. Also, you might need some books or sheet music. If you don't want to buy these, you can find lots of free tabs online.
Good luck!

I want to play the acoustic guitar, where do I start?




Devon


I have always wanted to play acoustic guitar,but I have no idea where to begin. I am 12 in 7th grade if that help. I need advice on what guitar to get, what websites to go to so I can teach myself to play (I can't afford to take lessons). Also, some easy beginner country songs to play when I start out. Thanks in advanced :)


Answer
I, myself has been playing for almost a year, and I've learned allot. You should start with strumming, then broken chords, then power chords, then learn how to read tabs.

ADVICE: If you wanna become good in the guitar, you should practice, EVERYDAY. That's what I did. And I learned how to play in 2 months and a half! :)

For guitar lessons, try searching on YouTube on the things I said. Or better, hire a tutor.
Suggestion for the guitar: ANY acoustic might work. Try Seagull S6. This is really for beginners. Or a Yamaha.

Well I don't know any country songs, just search YouTube! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What accesories do you need to start playing acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment