Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How hard is it to teach yourself guitar?

acoustic guitar books for beginners online
 on acoustic chords but they are the acoustic guitar chords also
acoustic guitar books for beginners online image



Carter


I want to learn how to play acoustic guitar, but don't really want to have to pay for lessons. I know that teaching yourself is possible, but what is the best way?


Answer
It will depend on your determination. First time you learn guitar you will have difficulties in placing your fingers to form chords, memorizing the chords, struggling with muffled strings' sound, a lot of buzzes, picking the wrong strings / notes, sore fingers, etc. Basically this is all about fingers coordination and memorization. Some beginners quit in the first year or even first month. This situation is very normal and all guitarists should pass this phase before they can enjoy playing their guitars. My advise is never give up.

You will need to learn some basic theory as well in order to teach yourself how to play chords progression. Yes it is possible to teach yourself guitar with the help of online guitar tutorials or guitar books. You can also find some very useful guitar tutorials on YouTube.

Good luck with your guitar lessons.

arcoix

Where can I find online tabs for a beginner that has easy to read chords?




Eddie


I just picked up acoustic guitar for the first time. I have not musical background whatsoever. I would like to learn chords as I am learning songs. The book and DVD I have is not very good and I'm not learning much. Where can I find something online which is easy to follow and can be done on my time?


Answer
ultimate-guitar.com for your tabs/chords

justinguitar.com for your lessons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How hard is it to teach yourself guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment