Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is the best Acoustic guitar amplifier for Martin guitars?

best acoustic guitar 1500
 on ... Signature Double Top Classical Guitar A+++ | Classical Acoustic Guitar
best acoustic guitar 1500 image



Xavier F


Helli, I'm buying a Martin D-16 Acoustic Guitar And i want to get an amplifier for it, Im getting the D-16 With the pickup yes... So i was wondering what IS the best acoustic guitar amp for Martin guitars around the price range of $1500-2500? Thanks!


Answer
I'd say either a Fishman acoustic amp or a Roland acoustic amp

www.music123.com
www.americanmusical.com
www.samedaymusic.com
www.samash.com
www.zzounds.com

What is the best brand of acoustic guitar and why?




Lauren S


I'm looking into buying an acoustic guitar. Although I've played 8 years I've only ever owned Yamaha's. I really want to get a nice, durable acoustic guitar. Which brands and styles do you recommend and why? Also, how much would I expect to pay for the acoustic you suggest?


Answer
there are MANY good brands of acoustics

it depends on your "price range"

unless you have the time and money to check out the MANY small guitar companies, (and there are a LOT of good ones)
I feel that Taylor and Martin make the best American guitars,
between $1500 and $5000

they best ting to do, is to find a local music store, that carries many acoustics, and try them your self?

good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Acoustic guitar amplifier for Martin guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment