Saturday, December 28, 2013

Where Online can I buy a good beginner guitar package?

acoustic guitar for beginners guitar learning
 on Guitar Scales for Beginners
acoustic guitar for beginners guitar learning image



thetabors0


I want an acoustic guitar to learn on but dont want crap either. I would like the website and why you think this would be a good deal.


Answer
Hello there,

You can find good quality acoustic guitars on eBay. If you want a more conventional store, I suggest you try Guitar Center.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/

Have you decided on what make and model you want? Epiphone makes good beginners guitars.

Later,

What is the best beginner acoustic guitar to buy?







My aim is to learn the acoustic guitar and then move on to the bass guitar.
I was thinking about buying the Yamaha FG700 acoustic but then i was given advice saying that Yamaha is crap and the Johnson acoustic guitars are better and cheaper.
I want to make sure that when i finally buy my acoustic guitar, i don't start wishing i bought a different one.



Answer
No matter what guitar you buy, you're probably going to wish you'd bought a different one. It's the nature of things.

That said, I have zero experience with Johnson guitars (never heard of them). But I've played some good Samicks and Corts. Then there's the low-end Epiphones and Squires (owned by Gibson and Fender, respectively). Of course, if you'd like to try something totally different, you may look at an Applause by Ovation -- they have a round, Lycra back, which greatly changes the feel of them. Although a bit of warning: people generally either love or loathe round-back guitars; there's very little middle-ground.

The key is to play as many as you can lay your hands on and find out which guitar feels the most comfortable in your hands; if it's not comfortable to play, then you're never going to play it. Then eventually you can move up and get a Gibson, Taylor, or Martin (the real King of the Acoustic Guitar).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where Online can I buy a good beginner guitar package?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment