Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What are some easy songs to play on acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar beginner songs
 on beginner and basic guitar chord charts beginner guitar chord chart
acoustic guitar beginner songs image



Bamboozle


I just bought an acoustic guitar and wanted to know what are some good beginner songs to learn.


Answer
I think it's great that you're trying to learn to play, try:

"Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd
"Civil War" - Guns N Roses
"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" - Green Day
"Free Bird" - Lynyrd Skynyrd (Just the chords)
"One" (intro) - Metallica
"Sunshine of Your Love" - Cream
"Banana Pancakes" - Jack Johnson
"What I Got" - Sublime
"Otherside" and "Can't Stop" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

There's a few that I left out, I'm sure.

What are some easy songs for acoustic guitar?

Q. I just started playing the acoustic guitar. I'm practicing "Barriers" by David Archuleta. What are some other good beginner songs that I could try that are similar to that, like maybe newer pop songs?

Thanks.


Answer
Everybody Hurts- R.E.M




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy songs to play on acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment