Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What would be a good acoustic guitar to buy for...?

best acoustic guitar buy
 on ... Rivera Hand Made Acoustic Guitar For Sale - $6,500 or Best Offer
best acoustic guitar buy image



mean_dm


I've played electric guitar for almost a year now, and I want to try out an acoustic guitar, I don't want a starter pack thing, most of the guitars I've seen come from those are pretty crappy, all of the electric guitars that is...

So what's a decent low-budget acoustic guitar to buy?



Answer
The best acoustic guitar for the money, ( in my professional opinion) is a Samick. The Greg Bennett series are great. They are comparable to many guitars costing 2 to 3 as much. The average price of an acoustic-electric is $350 to $400. They set up good right out of the box, or "off the music store wall" as it were. I own 2 of them and recommend them to my students who play acoustic.

How much does the store Best Buy charge to tune an acoustic guitar?




Christina


I bought an acoustic guitar from Best Buy yesterday but I need it to be tuned, so it sounds normal when I play it. Does anybody know how much they charge to tune it? Thanks.

Best answer gets 10 points.



Answer
If you have a guitar you also need to have a tuner. You will need to tune the guitar almost every time you play, especially considering it is an entry level guitar, which won't stay in tune as well as a high end guitar. Obviously you don't want to take it to a music store every day to have it tuned so learn to do it yourself. I mean you have to learn, it really isn't an option. I would get a clip on like the one below. It is very easy to tune a guitar. Going from the fattest string to the thinnest, tune the strings as follows. EADGBE, the fattest and skinniest strings are both tuned to E. There really is nothing to it. If you went in a music store and purchased one of these tuners someone there would be happy to show you how to use it. It would take all of 5 minutes.


http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Intellitouch-PT2-Tuner?sku=211052#used




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good acoustic guitar to buy for...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment