Monday, January 6, 2014

i've never played the guitar, how do you choose one?

cheap acoustic guitars argos
 on The Instruments of Greg Chapman - One Man Band
cheap acoustic guitars argos image



holly0793


i don't have any experience playing the guitar but i'd love to learn, what kind would you suggest? i don't want anything too expensive but if there is any specific type.. acoustic, none of that electric stuff


Answer
You're a beginner, so I wouldn't get anything too expensive.
Argos sells some pretty good guitars for beginners at a cheap price. If you're looking for a particular brand, I'd go for acoustic solutions, as they're cheap and they have good quality guitars for beginners. =]

Once you become better, more confident and more serious with your guitar playing, you can upgrade to better brands such as Ibanez and Yamaha, for acoustics.

At the end of the day, it really depends on which guitars you feel comfortable playing. Go to a music shop and try out a few. See which ones you feel comfortable holding and playing, what shape they are, how big they are, etc and go from there. Guitars in music shops are generally more expensive, so if you dont want to buy a guitar from there because of price, you could still try out a few and buy something similar to what you feel comfortable playing.

=]

I want to start learning guitar ...?




Jasmin


I'm 12 and I'm wondering if I'm too old to start learning an instrument.

Also, the only guitar we have is a cheap acoustic one from argos :/

Is it worth me trying or should I leave it?



Answer
TOO OLD??? Yeah dude you're getting pretty ripe there at 12 years old.. better start planning for retirement. Are you F'ing kidding me? No you're not too old, I was 14 when I started gtr, of course I played the violin from 4-12, so... but you can still do it. Get a decent full size acoustic though, you can find em for under 100 bucks, and learn on that. I recommend ebay or musiciansfriend . local music stores have huge markups.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i've never played the guitar, how do you choose one?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment