Friday, January 10, 2014

What are some distinct songs to play on acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play
 on ... Easy Acoustic Guitar Songs For Beginners | Learning How To Play Guitar
acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play image



Michael


What are some beginner-intermediate songs that I can play on the acoustic guitar when people ask me to play a song. I need popular songs that you can tell what the song is when you play it. I have a few I play but other than my originals (that of course noone knows), I'm just looking to expand my library and would like to hear what people have to say.


Answer
many of john mayer's songs
some jason mraz
van morrison
you could even find some steve miller band for acoustic- that'd be fun!

Where can I find music for drunken sailor?

Q. Where can I find sheet music that I can print online for the song "What shall we do with a drunken sailor" for acoustic guitar? I'm trying to teach myself how to play, and I can do chords and everything, but I need a song to play and I wanted to try it out. Also, any other reccomendations for beginner songs to play? I need something simple, like only three different chords or so in the whole thing and a simple strumming pattern, I'm still starting out. Thanks!


Answer
I don't know where you can find the sheet music, but I'm a renaissance (pirate) performer and we do that song, so I can tell you the chords. It's a 2 chord song, E minor and D.

(Em) what shall we do with a drunken sailor
(D) what shall we do with a drunken sailor
(Em) what shall we do with a drunken sailor
(D) early in the (Em) morning.

This chord progression repeats through the song.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some distinct songs to play on acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment