Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What are some good, relatively cheap, acoustic guitar names?

cheap cutaway acoustic guitars
 on Cutaway Cheap Acoustic Guitar,cheap acoustic guitars, acoustic guitar ...
cheap cutaway acoustic guitars image



SharkWeek


I'm looking into a pretty decent, but not so costly, acoustic guitar. So far I've heard alvarez and seagull are pretty good. Thanks!


Answer
You can get a new Luna Trinity Parlor for $469 retail. They are a new model available this year, probably just becoming available now. I played one at a music trade show this January, and plan to buy one myself. It's a 3/4 size body, thin-width neck, acoustic-electric, with a cutaway. Sounds and plays GREAT, especially for this price range.

I've never been impressed with Seagull. A friend of mine dragged me all over town to help him evaluate used Seagulls and none of them played well at all.

Never played Alvarez.

You might also look into used Yamaha or Takamine. The Taks play and sound nice but they don't project very well.

In general there are two rules for buying any guitar:
- Every guitar is different. Play before you buy.
- You'll get more for your money buying a used instrument instead of new.

What is the cheapest Taylor electric-acoustic guitar?




Tamara S.


A lot of the bands I listen to use a form of a Taylor guitar and I think they sound great! I'm looking for an electric-acoustic guitar or at least one with a cutaway. The only thing is that they're fairly expensive, so what's the cheapest I can get it for, in Canada? Please and thank you!


Answer
With Taylor Guitars, even their low-end guitars are a bit on the expensive side
However, they are totally the best bang for your buck in that price range

The cheapest Taylor guitar that has an electric pickup and a cutaway would be the Taylor 110ce, which costs about $800
The cheapest Taylor guitar is the 110, which starts at about $600
They charge an extra $50 for the pickup, and another $150 for the cutaway.
Unfortunately, they don't make guitars with only a cutaway and no pickup.
I have a Taylor 110e which I got for $650; It has a pickup, but no cutaway. I LOVE my Taylor!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good, relatively cheap, acoustic guitar names?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment