Sunday, January 5, 2014

Is it easy to play the acoustic guitar after learning how to play the classic guitar?

best acoustic guitar effects
 on guitars; a Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Goldtop and Dave Navarro acoustic ...
best acoustic guitar effects image



Daryl Rafa


I want to learn how to play the acoustic guitar. I know how to play the classic guitar. Is it going to be easy to switch? How are they different? Can I start playing the electronic guitar without getting an acoustic guitar first?


Answer
Depends on what type of music you want to play.If you can decently play your classical, acoustic won't be a problem. It is pretty similar except that classical use alot of finger picking and is for country-ish/folk songs. Acoustic guitars have heavier and crispy sound. Play electric guitar if you like rock,metal,punk,alternative music, you can also buy effects, pedals to create a sound of your preference. My suggestion, focus on one type,You won't improve much if you try these three at the same time.

P.S Don't believe people saying that you should first learn acoustic/classical before jumping to electric. I have been a victim of that stupidity. Goodluck mate. :)

How can I find musicians who would be willing to play ambient music?

Q. I like blues, and ambience music the best because it's my style, ambience in my definition is psychedelic like spacey, nature sounding music, and blues is self explanatory.
To play ambient music as a band would need acoustic guitars, reverb effect pedals (I have the Eventide Space pedal which is considered the most advanced reverb sound technology out right now, as for blues I have the right kind of amp, so where could I find the players


Answer
Most music equipment stores, like guitar and amplifier sales centers, have a bulletin board where you can advertise FREE for musicians. Many also have an email list of musicians looking for bands. There are also places on line like Craig's list where you can advertise for musicians in your local area. I would do a Google search for help wanted musicans and see what you come up with. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=help+wanted+musicans+&pbx=1&oq=help+wanted+musicans+&aq=f&aqi=g-lv1&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=0l0l2l2315l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fba88d720095cd57&biw=1334&bih=568




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it easy to play the acoustic guitar after learning how to play the classic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment