Thursday, January 9, 2014

Where can I buy a cheap acoustic guitar?

cheap acoustic guitars electric
 on Check Out latest encore Electric Guitars starting from $99, In huge ...
cheap acoustic guitars electric image



EDEN P


I'm trying to find a cheap acoustic guitar around 100-200 dollars, thats good quality and will last me a long time, until I can afford to buy a another better one.
Its for a beginner



Answer
Cheap guitars can be found anywhere. Finding an inexpensively-priced instrument of good quality is much more difficult.

Start visiting guitar websites to research good instruments in your price range then you will have a nice starting point to find a guitar that will suit your needs. Talk with other guitar players and ask their advice also. Most will have their favorite brand but you can learn much from their experiences with first guitars.
"Cheap" guitars are more difficult to play and don't hold their tune. These problems may sour your enthusiasm for learning to play.

I paid less than $200 for a lightly used Washburn D-12 acoustic/electric at Music-Go-Round. This is a nice entry level instrument and is a good player.

If I want to learn to play electric guitar, should I start with an acoustic?




Bane


I'm a total noob when it comes to playing guitar. I want to learn to play an electric guitar but I don't know if it would be better to start with (I'm guessing) a cheaper acoustic guitar. I'm a hardcore Avenged Sevenfold fan so I want the Synyster Gates Schecter but, the way I see it, I should at least get to be intermediate before dropping that much cash...


Answer
That's like asking "I want to play the organ, should I start with a piano"? I have guitar students who have started with acoustic and then went to electric. I also have some who started with electric and then went to acoustic. Do whatever you want to do; there are no logical arguments for playing something that you don't want to play.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a cheap acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment