Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What are some distinct songs to play on the acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play
 on Learn How To Play Easy Beginner Acoustic Guitar Songs - First Cut is ...
acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play image



Michael


What are some beginner-intermediate songs that I can play on the acoustic guitar when people ask me to play a song. I need popular songs that you can tell what the song is when you play it. I have a few I play but other than my originals (that of course noone knows), I'm just looking to expand my library and would like to hear what people have to say.


Answer
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Tears in Heaven- Eric Clapton, needs finger picking, but fairly easy if you can.

I want to play the acoustic guitar, where do I start?




Devon


I have always wanted to play acoustic guitar,but I have no idea where to begin. I am 12 in 7th grade if that help. I need advice on what guitar to get, what websites to go to so I can teach myself to play (I can't afford to take lessons). Also, some easy beginner country songs to play when I start out. Thanks in advanced :)


Answer
I, myself has been playing for almost a year, and I've learned allot. You should start with strumming, then broken chords, then power chords, then learn how to read tabs.

ADVICE: If you wanna become good in the guitar, you should practice, EVERYDAY. That's what I did. And I learned how to play in 2 months and a half! :)

For guitar lessons, try searching on YouTube on the things I said. Or better, hire a tutor.
Suggestion for the guitar: ANY acoustic might work. Try Seagull S6. This is really for beginners. Or a Yamaha.

Well I don't know any country songs, just search YouTube! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some distinct songs to play on the acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment