Thursday, January 9, 2014

Looking to buy a good acoustic guitar under $500 Any suggestions?

best acoustic guitars for under �500
 on Best Acoustic Electric Guitar Under $1000 | musical instrument
best acoustic guitars for under �500 image



Anonymous


Ok, I am looking to buy a good acoustic/electric guitar that has a good low end and good sustain. I am hoping to get a guitar that I am going to stick with for a while. I need suggestions. Also I am only looking to spend under $500. Please help me out. Thanks!


Answer
Hi Barry,

At $500 being your limit, you're getting in the ballpark of being able to get an all-solid wood guitar, which would be a nice step up from a solid-top, laminate back/sides guitar. That being said, though, you can still get some great solid top guitars that you'll be happy with for a while. Here are a few that Amazon has that are in your price range:
- (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B8J97K?ie=UTF8&tag=choos02-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001B8J97K) - Blueridge is making some great, affordable guitars. This one is a nice, affordable dreadnought with electronics, so it's going to have a good low end like you want, and the Engelmann spruce top which will give you a richer, more complex tone than Sitka.

- (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003H5A93I?ie=UTF8&tag=choos02-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003H5A93I) - Epiphone can put out good guitars, though they can sometimes be inconsistent. At this price, though, I think this could be a good option. Solid spruce top, solid mahogany back (laminate sides). Dreadnought shape like the Blueridge will give you the good low end that you're looking for.

I think those are the only two on Amazon right now that are acoustic-electrics worth considering. What may be a good option, though, is getting a straight acoustic for that money. At $500, you'll have a few great options. And then, once you want to get out and perform with it, you can buy and install a pickup pretty cheaply and easily.

Good luck!

What is the best beginner acoustic guitar?




questionma


I am planning on starting guitar lessons. Obviously an acoustic is the right way to go in the beginning, so I'm wondering if anyone can give me suggestions as to what guitar I should pick up. I heard the Seagull S6 is a good choice for a reasonable price.

Can someone suggest an acoustic guitar that is under 500 dollars with a good rich sound?

Ideally, the guitar could be found in the bay area (california, like san francisco) :)

Thanks!



Answer
the best bet is any ibanez product. I personally prefer Fender products,but they can prove to be expensive(300-400).Ibanez puts out good starter instruments with good features and are affordable to start .A entry level acoustic or electric could run 200-300 dollars.
Then when you get your skill up, ditch it and buy a Fender. They tend to have a resale value.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking to buy a good acoustic guitar under $500 Any suggestions?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment