Monday, January 6, 2014

Learning to play Guitar?

acoustic guitar for beginners yahoo answers
 on Best Guitar Lessons for Beginners - Guitar.Answers.com
acoustic guitar for beginners yahoo answers image



Keri


I am 13 (and this is a guy, using his sister yahoo account) and I want to learn how to play the Acoustic guitar. I was wondering if you know of any youtube online begginner's lessons. I would also like to know what a reasonable price for a quality new Acoustic guitar. Or a secondhand guitar. Are there any tips you have for purchasing a guitar? Or things I could do to help learning the guitar easier? Finiger excercises or something. All answers appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
Since you are totally new, everything will be a mystery to you. Go to a guitar store, and speak with someone who knows. A decent acoustic guitar will cost around $200+, but you might be able to get a good used guitar for less. Take some lessons first to learn the basics, otherwise you will have trouble understanding what you are trying to learn. In the mean time, here are some beginner sites. Good luck.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=free+Beginner+guitar+lessons&fr=ush-ans

Should I learn to play the guitar?




michie


I was thinking about a gift for my birthday and I knew I've always 'sort of' wanted to play. I havent really thought of doing it for awhile. It just wasnt on my mind. I used to want to play the electric but recently have been more fond of the acoustic.

I get myself excited about things when I think about them so I'm not sure if I even want to. Will it be hard? I have an AWFUL habit of giving up when things get rough, even though I know It will eventually get better. I know obviously learning guitar won't be easy, but still.

Would it be worth it to get it? I could end up having the thing stuck in the back of closet for the rest of my life. I am just really unsure if it's the right decision. Though I know once I learn I'll be really happy about it. I just hate the 'learning' part. Haha, I know I know, so does everyone else. :P

Also, is this a good beginner guitar?: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-DR-100-Acoustic-Guitar-101392025-i1150077.gc#customer-reviews
EXPERT OPINION PLEASE(:
If anyone can recommend a CHEAP starter guitar that'd be nice(: BTW I'm taking music theory/history/other boring stuff class in school. So, I suppose that might help me a little. I should pay more attention in school... :P



Answer
Hell yeah you should learn guitar!!!! Its up to you to stick to it and keep practicing! Me personally, i play bass! 4 years of playing and im still learning new things! GO FOR IT! great hobby, and who knows, you can start a band and make it big! remember who told you to go for it! lmao! Aiden-the guy from yahoo answers xD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Learning to play Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment