Thursday, January 9, 2014

What is a good beginner guitar method to learn from?

acoustic guitar chords for beginners free
 on Guitar Scales for Beginners
acoustic guitar chords for beginners free image



That guy o


I really want to learn how to play my acoustic guitar. I've learned how play saxophone trough method books, and know how to read music. So what is a good guitar method book that I can to learn to play guitar from?


Answer
PluckandPlayGuitar has free video based lessons for absolute beginners and assume you know nothing or close to nothing.

It takes you step by step through the basic guitar chords one by one. There's also lessons on guitar scales, techniques and some easy songs to play.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/

Where can i learn to play the guitar online?




kelicant


I want to learn how to play the acoustic guitar online. I want it to be free, if I have to pay I would rather go somewhere for lessons. But I would rather try to learn online. Anyone know anywhere to learn from scratch for free?


Answer
PluckandPlayGuitar has free video based lessons for absolute beginners and assume you know nothing or close to nothing.

It takes you step by step through the basic guitar chords one by one. There's also lesson on guitar scales, techniques and some easy songs to play.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good beginner guitar method to learn from?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment