Friday, October 11, 2013

How can I tell if my guitar is fake?

best guitar straps acoustic guitars
 on electric acoustic guitar package, electric acoustic guitar package ...
best guitar straps acoustic guitars image



earth


I can't put a guitar strap on my acoustic guitar & I bought it from Costco. Does that mean it's fake? My guitar doesn't have a place to put my guitar strap.


Answer
Hey,

Not at all!

A lot of acoustic guitars don't have the strap screw, because they might be used while siting.

Since you bought it in Costco, im guessing its a Fender Acoustic (mexican made)

It's not fake, but its not nearly as good American Fender

How do i attach this guitar strap onto my acoustic guitar?




.


I got a new acoustic guitar and bought the strap. The problem is, there's only the knob on the bottom of the guitar, not the top. I looked for help and everyone is saying there is a small string, but my strap doesn't have one. Help me out!


Answer
You have two good choices. You can either get the strap gizmo that Alax V showed you, or you can take your guitar to a good tech and have him install a strap button on the heel of the neck on the treble side. But don't use a shoelace under any circumstances unless you too wish to break your guitar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I tell if my guitar is fake?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment