Monday, October 7, 2013

How to play a electric guitar for beginners?

how to play the guitar beginners
 on How to draw acoustic guitar (EASY, for beginners) | PopScreen
how to play the guitar beginners image



Anti Nazi


I just got my electric guitar and amp with it today from the pawnshop,and I'm a beginner at playing guitars.I also have a learning disability.So can you please send me a link for beginners please.No videos.
Thanks.



Answer
Spend a few bucks and go get some lessons. There are many teachers that are very good with learning disabilities.

what's the best way to learn to play guitar for beginners?




Tjburns10


I wanna learn how to play guitar using the internet. Whats the best way to learn how to play guitar using the internet. What are some good websites?


Answer
you can try Jamorama. its the best online guitar lesson, over 100,000 student have taken this lesson, you get a lot of bonus too including free mini portable amps if you know where to find. Try google this:

"Jamorama free portable amps"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play a electric guitar for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment