Monday, October 7, 2013

What is a cheap acoustic guitar that does NOT buzz?

cheap new acoustic guitars
 on Cheap Guild Acoustic Guitar for Sale | New and Used
cheap new acoustic guitars image



Brett


I was looking at the epiphone pr150, the Jasmine S34C NEX, and the washburn D100DL acoustic guitars. I've played guitar for 7+ years, but I've never owned an acoustic guitar, and I was looking for a cheap one. (Really cheap like around $130) what is a good cheap acoustic guitar that doesnt buzz?


Answer
Well Guitar Center is having a sale. Maybe you can find something there:

$50 off $299+ select Acoustic Guitars order!
use coupon UNPLUGGED
Expires: 05-17-2011

Where to get a cheap acoustic guitar online?




Will R


I'm looking into painting some guitars but I don't want to use my own so I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a cheap acoustic guitar from for £20 or less?


Answer
You won't find anything new that's playable for that. If you check the classified ads, you might find something used for that, but that's still pretty low ball. If you aren't willing to spend at least 50 pound, then you don't really want to play guitar. there's no free lunch mate.

xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a cheap acoustic guitar that does NOT buzz?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment