Monday, October 7, 2013

what kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?

best acoustic guitars around 500
 on Best Acoustic Guitars Under $500: Simon and Patrick SP6 Spruce
best acoustic guitars around 500 image



JennyJ


My husbands birthday is tomorrow and I want to buy him an acoustic guitar. I have no idea what kind I should buy so can any one offer any suggestions for a guitar in the price range of around $500


Answer
There are a lot of brands you can search for online. If you really want a good one, you want to buy from the well known brands.

Im pretty sure fender and gibson make acoustic guitars.
They also make electric guitars and other instruments.

Some of the guitar can be pretty expensive but a lot of pro guitarists use them.

What is the next guitar i should buy?




Eli


I currently have a Fender Strat (mexi) and i'm looking to get an acoustic guitar. I have been playing off and on for 6 years or so, and im looking for something of at least comparable quality. I am thinking of spending around $500. Should i be willing to pay more? Definitely won't spend over $1000. I'm not against buying something used either. I prefer a bright sounding guitar, rather than a bluesier tone. Any suggestions model wise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks


Answer
Ive owned this martin for about a year now and have been very happy with its performance so far. The strings on it are a little rough and hard to play but you get used to them. Its a nice acoustic-electric guitar that has great sound and reviews on it. Hope your willin to spend $650 cause this is a good one for the price. Heres the website on musicians friend but you can find it somewhere else if youd like to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of acoustic guitar should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment