Friday, October 11, 2013

What are some great acoustic guitar songs?

best acoustic guitar songs of all time
 on big baritone a low rumble of warning thunder. The lyrics of his songs ...
best acoustic guitar songs of all time image



Davis K


I am a big fan of pure acoustic guitar songs but don't know of too many good ones. Can anyone help?


Answer
The accoustic version of Everlong by Foo Fighters
Awesome!!

Cute acoustic guitar song that will make a girl I like smile?




Steve Padi


Hi, I play guitar and I'm looking for a song to learn on the acoustic guitar song that will make a girl I like smile. It has to be made by a guy, it has to be modern, and the lyrics have to do about loving a girl. Thanks.


Answer
Jessies Girl or Hey There Delilah.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some great acoustic guitar songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment